Friday 27 May 2011

couldn't log in to Blogger

Ah ha!
I'm in now: slight deviation from my slimming blogs.
I've been trying to log in since yesterday, but I usually use google chrome browser. This just refused to acknowledge my existence. I changed my password and it made no difference. Very annoying.

I did try getting on via firefox and that was proving tricky too. It kept telling me that help service was not available in my language (ur - English!), but it has just let me on now (after that same message). Maybe someone from another land is trying to highjack my blog and steal my google ads. They may regret it as so far I've earned £0.00 and been told that final income could be lower...

I'm pretty new to all of this and somehow expected that Google would be free from the kind of problems that beset our computer network at work - a school - where everything is firewalled and blocked and slow and so frustrating... I guess the same things happen in the big wide world and I just have to learn to live with it.

If you've read this then thankyou. It's good to know there's someone out there, hopefully someone that speaks my language:)

No comments:

Post a Comment