Saturday 21 May 2011

Clare's Cocktail Diet

I reckon my eating plan for my diet is working pretty well. I eat healthyish food I like, have stopped nibbling - pretty much and have lost a good amount of weight. So that's ok. The exercise part seems to be going well too. I'm trying to do an hour or more for 6 days a week and I've been enjoying the swimming, cycling and Zumba. The gym's alright too... I guess! BUT my weight loss has really slowed down and I have to address this. It's the wine. Oh, I hate to admit it because I know it has to go... I love my glass(es) of rose wine in the evening. I've been pouring it into a glass with ice cubes in so that I only have half a glass at a time - well, that's the theory. In practice I sometimes 'forget' the ice, but strangely I never forget the wine!



So, what can I do? I'm no saint and I don't wish to give up alcohol. After a hard day's work - or even a nice day off - I like to relax with a glass of wine or 2 and I know it makes me feel better. So I'm going to launch my own very special week - Clare's Cocktail Diet!

The concotions are still very much in the planning and trialling stage. I will be doing my research this weekend:)))
I welcome anyone who would like to participate in this venture or who has some ideas! The only stipulation is that they need to be on the low calorie side of course!
Off to work now!

No comments:

Post a Comment