Thursday 13 October 2011

Do the pump 'n' spray and lose some weight today,

Can you lose weight and save money in these dire times?
Well, according to the government you just need to eat less.  Control yourself and keep off the cream buns and the weight will drop off.  Hmmm.  Not so sure about that.  I find that my weight loss(or sadly gain) fluctuates with the seasons and my mood, and that what I eat is only a part of the problem.
But, clearly anything that can enable calories in to be less than calories used will help in the fight to get thinner.  so here is my top tip for the day.    Remember the 'Shake and Vac' advert?  If not you can watch it here.  

Well meet the Pump 'n' Spray.  This is from Lakeland Plastics and you fill it with the oil of your choice. 

It dispenses a fraction of the oil you would usually pour in cooking, so you save massively on the oil as well as on the calories you're putting into your meal. Plus of course it gives you a bit of exercise (you have to pump before each spray).  I also suggest a little dance around the kitchen whenever you use it - to the  tune of the Shake and Vac advert.


You may hate me for getting that tune in your head, but at least you might be thinner and richer!

No comments:

Post a Comment