Sunday 18 September 2011

I could curl up and cry - but I'm going to jump up and down instead and scream

Ohhhh, I am so woeful.  I have been 'coasting' with my weight loss campaign recently.  The plan was to have my hols in Turkey and then get straight back on to the diet and exercise plan when I returned.  I know it's a winning combination because it worked!

However.... I've sort of done that.  I've gone back to my favourite low fat yet filling breakfasts, lunches and dinners and I've been out cycling and swimming a lot.  But I guess 'coasting' isn't enough for me as I've put on 8 pounds in the last few weeks. Eight pounds!!!!!!
 So I need to take action.  Lots of it.  For a start the zumba wii game that I got for my birthday in June... needs to be taken out of the box.  I shall jump up and down and sing along with it for a session every day (almost... yeah a bit of copping out going on already).
The other things I know I have to do are stop the nibbling and cut down on the vino.  Both of these have crept up - actually rather leapt up if I'm honest...

So it's back to Sparkpeople every day too, which is an amazing site and has seen me through some tough times.

Ok, now I'm off to Zumba!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment